Games > ARK: Survival Evolved

Welcome to The Ark corner!

(1/1)

Becbop:
I'm Pleased to announce that eQ now has it's own Ark server! YAY!!

The server is open to all eQ members and those that use our discord. The server is password protected to stop trolls joining but may change in the future. I ask that people wishing to invite friends to the server make sure they join discord. As useful info will be posted both on forums and discord. Only those that join discord or forums can have the server password.

The server is set to PVP but this is for organised events such as colosseum battles. I do ask not to raid other players unless both parties agree to war.

At the moment we do have mods running and more/less may be added at a later date. Keep an eye on discord/forums for changes to these mods. Anyone wishing to suggest different mods post either discord or forums.

Currently we are on The Island but maps will rotate every 1-2 months. I haven't set up a cluster as this does mean more money but may possibly look into it in the future. Will use a voting system on the next map but for now the island is a good starting point for new players as well as veterans.

I haven't sat down yet to think of many rules but I do ask common sense be used. Here is the list so far, more may be added later:

1. No resource hogging. Don't close off nodes like metal/crystal/obsidian from other players. If you build near resources do make sure they can be reached by other players.
2. No blocking off caves
3. No offensive language/behaviour. Your all grownups by now, you know the drill. Stuff this up and you get a ban until your a good girl/boy.
4. I'm no babysitter. I will help new players, show them the ropes but will not replace anything if you die. Same can be said if you lose your dino and can't find them. Or if someone accidentally kills a dino.

Server Details,

Server Name: eQ Ark
Password: snowowl

IP/Port: 139.99.231.168:27115

And I think that's all you need to know. Will do another post on Mods.

Enjoy guys and have fun!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version